Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Everything's Not Lost

Is it weird that I'm beginning to feel sad about leaving this place in four years? I think it's because I know that I always grow unusual attachments to a lot of things. I've only been here for around two months and I'm already feeling emotional that I'll never have to one day, wake up in this place ever again in a few years. I'm not so much feeling attached as yet, but....I don't know how to express it properly. I think it's because I know how I'll be in the future, like I am now- I miss high school, even though the last few years contained some of my worst experiences to date. I form these weird attachments to everything, regardless of the experience.

Also, why does it feel like I'm living in a memory everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment