Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

So I'm getting pretty sick of the situation between my housemate and that guy. Our other friends are starting to notice and are starting to talk. They're not happy either. Another friend sent her a text telling her to 'be careful'. But she didn't take the text seriously at all. They're still sleeping in her room every night with the door locked, they hang out 24/7. Wendy is feeling uncomfortable with him around all the damn time. I just want to ask him straight out when he's going to start paying rent.

So I was talking to another friend, she said that she heard that his little sister tell another girl that her brother had a girlfriend. This other girl happened to be a friend's little sister. So it eventually travelled to me. She's not a stupid girl, her brother would have had to say something to her for her to tell her friend that. There's also something else, I thought that all this time she didn't think of him in that way. Then I heard that she admitted to another friend end of last year that she had developed some sort of feelings. Now I understand how complicated it really is. But I still can't help but not be very happy with them. She has no bloody self control. Neither does he. I know supposedly you can't help who you fall in love with, but you can help the bloody situation. They should have stopped this before it happened. Yeah. Cause sleeping with each other every night really helps. I think I have lost a lot of respect for her. And it's sad, because she's one of my first and best friends here.


No comments:

Post a Comment