Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

I think I'm starting to look forward to next year. Have I really come to terms with it, or am I going to lose my mind when I least expect it? I was in deep thought before while I was showering (as you do) and I was thinking about all the opportunities I'll have next year. An entire year at home with (hopefully) one subject, where I'm not quite in the workforce and not quite at university anymore. I'll maybe have time to do the kind of shit that I've always wanted to, without school work encumbering. Technically it really should be the other way around, but whatever. Maybe it'll be the gap year I've never had, and the break that I've always wanted. Still doubtful though...am I really okay with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment