Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Corners Of Your Mind

A couple of months ago, I had this weird dream where I was walking down the hallway of my house. At the hallway, you can see through the door that leads to my living room, and I could see the white fan that's usually there and also all these white little paper bags lined up. I can still distinctly remember that. It was also nighttime in my dream. It was a very brief scene and when I woke up, I didn't really think much of it.

About a month or so before my sister's wedding, and just before I left for country life, I was up late and walking down my hallway to the bathroom when I realised that the door to the hallway and living room was open, and it was the exact scene I saw. The little white bags were the twenty or so bags I had made by hand for about three days for my sister's wedding, and we didn't have anywhere to put them, so my mum had lined them up in the living room. The white fan was there, and the glow of the living room lamp was there too. I wasn't exactly freaked out, but just like 'Oh, that was in my dream'. It was a very odd moment for me there. I think many people have stories like this, no?


No comments:

Post a Comment