Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Unlike Me

A lot of the people I know don't deserve all the good things they've received. I'm being incredibly bitter because I think I have a right to be. Unless there is some magical shit that's going to be happening to me in the future, I'm going to remain bitter for a very very long time.

They didn't work hard. Yet they got the rewards in the end. They didn't deserve it at all. They did not deserve it.

Because life comes easily to them. Why does this happen so frequently for them, while I get to feel like I'm struggling everyday?

And when they just brush it aside, and don't realise they have it good? Yeah. That makes me want to slap them in the face.

Ungrateful. Leave me alone. I don't want to know you people anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment