Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What's My Age Again?

To think that, exactly a year ago at this time (1:46pm) on a Wednesday, I was at school and eating lunch with a large group of friends is really laughable to me right now. A lunch packed by mum, right down to the lovingly packed salted apples (so that they wouldn't go brown by the time it was lunch) that I would distribute because there was so many damned pieces of apples. And that I was in a school uniform, with that effing top button done up and getting kicked out of our year 12 foyer. I find it really weird that I was in this same state of mind just last year, yet I was still being told to pick up rubbish, and having to ask for signature permission to go to the toilets. I think if I was told to do any of that now, I would just tell them to shove it up their arses. I guess this is called growing up or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment