Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Thursday, June 06, 2013

So instead of going out last night to celebrate passing my exam, the housemates and I ended up buying dessert and fries from McDonald's, came home and ate that, opened bottles of Midori and Gin and watched 'I shouldn't be alive' on late night tv. Then I fell asleep early. It was quite a different scenario I had in my head about going 'white girl crazy' (Alannah's term, not mine) if I passed my exam. It kind of made me realise how we're all getting a bit old for that kind of scene, even though I can barely say that I was ever part of it in the first place. It's just a bit disappointing that I'm never quite into having a crazy night, stemming from either the age thing or a personality thing. I want to have something I can pinpoint when I'm middle-aged, and say that 'at least I had fun in my youth' kind of thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment