Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Back In Our Town

DAY ONE

Went to shower. Okay, so hello a billion moths. I'm not surprised. I couldn't handle showering there so I decided to go to another residential building. It's completely pitch black and the other residential building is sort of placed in a sunken bit of land, so there you have to actually walk down some stairs. Because it was dark, I hadn't realised that I had just walked into calve deep tumbleweed. Something happened over the two weeks I was back at home, but the tumbleweeds seem to have multiplied and multiplied and multiplied. So there I was wading through tumbleweeds to get to a decent shower that didn't have as many moths. I shall post some pictures up later of the tumbleweed takeover. And okay, it's not technically Day One, but as a heading it looks kind of dramatic. I like dramatic.

Welcome back to your four years Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment