Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Walking On A Dream

I hate it when someone starts telling me about a dream. So I'm going to tell you about mine.

A few nights ago, I dreamt of hearing about a car crash involving a young woman. The car had gone head first into one of the residential buildings at my university. I don't know what the dream version of myself was thinking, but I ran to the site and looked into the car. The lady's face (as in skull bones) was all completely shattered and she looked mutilated. Her face also had this weird light green tinge to it. That scene disturbed me in the dream and still did throughout the day. Just the shot of her face collapsed on itself is still very clear. Dream interpretation time...? Nah, I'm not that sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment