Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Friday, August 06, 2010

Shit Song

Country life is already driving me insane. Not so much the hills and farmland, but more so the people. So incredibly self absorbed, self centred and self righteous. It's making me feel so bloody irritated and sulky all the freaking time. I think now they just think I'm like this normally, and that it's my personality. Yeah, I do feel bad 'cause I'm constantly snapping at them, or just nodding curtly at whatever they say, but I really really really don't care about your problems. I have never met someone with such superficial problems, who believes that they are more serious then third world poverty.

Everyone here. I don't know what to say. I'm thinking about a group of people in particular who are all so effing arrogant. They may be the biggest douches in the world, and I worry for their patients in the future. How they hell did they get into this course? Personality wise, I'm more worried that they'll kill people in the future with negligence, because they just seem like the type of people who would be stupid and selfish enough to go to work high.

URGH. I'm going to go strangle some tumbleweed or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment