Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Neurosis

I thought that at the end of last year, it would be the end of the torture of academic competition. You know, after competing with tens of thousands of students, I thought that it was over. Over. Finally freaking bloody over. But now. In this ridiculous course, these ridiculous people...they're more competitive then what I've experienced ten times over. Which is shit, because my motivation days are over. I thought uni was supposed to be about laid back learning, do whatever and just get a 'Pass'; enjoying life before the actual real world. Oh yeah and get a degree. But holy mother crapola. These people are insane. They have not lived!

LIVE PEOPLE, LIVE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Argh, I know man. I thoguht that at least when I get out of high school i'd be studying finally what i want to study. I'm not :( I don't want to studies

    ReplyDelete