Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Violet Hill

It's the second day of spring and the weather is making me really happy. It's strange, because weather usually doesn't affect me this much. The crap thing is though, I'm at my desk supposedly studying. I opened the window next to my desk, just to let a nice breeze in, like I used to do all last year when I felt like I hadn't felt fresh air in a very long time.

In other news from my crappy life, this morning a police officer knocked on our door and asked us whether we had seen anything suspicious because last night, our neighbours across the street had the tyres of all four cars slashed. Later on they came to our house and told us to be wary of the new neighbours next door to them- apparently last night they had called the police and made a noise complaint about the new neighbours...and suddenly this morning their car tyres are slashed. It's freaking scary- it's like our street has suddenly turned all ghetto on us; with the graffiti on our fence as well. Lucky Garrick had parked his car in our front driveway last night, which he hardly ever does, or his car tyres would have been slashed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment