Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Lost

What I don't understand is how some people can constantly talk about money. I didn't realise that leaving high school would introduce me to people who were actually like this. My course I suppose, is just full of people who are doing it for the belief of making 'millions' in the future. But c'mon people. Did each of you think you'd all come out with this degree, thinking you'd be millionaires within the next ten years? All of you. ALL OF YOU. Stop fucking complaining that "oh noooo I don't think we can make that much money....we might as well be teachers or real estate agents...they made more money." THEN GO AND BE FUCKING TEACHERS OR FUCKING REAL ESTATE AGENTS. Do they also not seem to understand, that with any career, you need to build yourself up? That there probably isn't some undodgy career out there that really pays you your 'worthy' bucks straight off? I hate hate hate it when they all start to talk about money...and it's now becoming a constant thing while eating dinner. Fucking hell I'd rather eat by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment