Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

3

Just found out that for the entire year, my entire dorm building thought I was the biggest snob because I didn't really talk to them. Urgh!!! Apparently they saw me with the "Don't talk to me bitches" vibe. That's so embarrassing. I was just really really, you know, intimidated by them! Erugherugherugh can I be anymore socially awkward?

Oh yeah, also found out a loose friend, Sarah, from my hall had an f-buddy with the guy two doors down to her all year. That's so mind blowing to me 'cause she didn't seem like the type at all! Crazy shit, how some people are completely different to who you think they are.

Also, didn't end up getting scammed- well it wasn't a scam in the first place. Yesterday morning I got a call from a charity, and I felt too guilty to say no to a charity, so I decided to buy some of their raffle tickets. They asked for my credit card, so I gave it to them. Then towards the end of the day, I realised my stupidity- it could have been a freaking scam. So I panicked really, really badly. I called the charity in the morning and it was all good...I need to be less cynical I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment