Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cheers (Drink To That)

I remember mentioning once in passing to Emma and Darsh, 'wouldn't it be cool if all three of us ended up at Latrobe?'. It was just a fun thought. And now, they both tried out for the uni, and both got accepted. I'm trying not to harbour any resentment, but....thanks Emma for not telling me you were trying out. As Thanh mentioned, in one of her surprisingly insightful moments, 'they're abandoning us for their boyfriends'- Emma's boyfriend goes there already, and Darsh has one in Melbourne that she can visit more often if she goes to Latrobe. Sounds like normal...cause that's how I've been losing most of my friends these days. I'm trying to keep in mind that 'things happen for a reason', as gayballs as it sounds...but thinking that makes me hope that I'm going to have an awesomely awesome adult life.

No comments:

Post a Comment