Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Think About It

Huh. The ring that I thought I had lost back in Year 12 at the social was actually in some bags that my mum just found. I remember changing in the classroom and taking off some of my gangster costume and not being able to find that bloody ring anywhere. It was my sister's, then I had used it for my formal that year too. I seriously had imagined some stupid teenage girl the year after, picking it up and pocketing it. When my mum showed it to me just then, I didn't even recognise it....I actually thought it was the other ring that I had lost that was my mum's. Yeah I don't have a great track record with other people's rings. It's even stranger cause I'd gone through those bags before- they're a collection of just shopping bags I thought I would reuse. Strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment