Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bruised (literally, bloody pathologist)

I think it's the first sign of madness that I'm listening to classical music. Or that I'm sick of my music. I needed to relax because I just had a blood test and the pathologist was too busy moving around that she perhaps didn't notice that she had a needle in my arm and was RIPPING MY SKIN. It's all bruised with a red line because she was moving the damn needle around too much.

It's funny at what you notice about people if you stare at them for too long. Yesterday in a prac, we had to gather around a machine and I'd never seen my lecturer that closely before. He had this tuff of hair coming out of his ears. It was gross. It was as if there were two little bundles of furry monsters living there. I didn't realise people could have so much ear hair.

We also gave our rabbit away this week. None of us had enough time to look after it properly, so we gave it back to the friend who gave it to my roommate. I have doubts that he can take care of it properly either, so that's why I told my roommate that after he takes it back, I never want to hear about it again. I'm a cold hearted biatch that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment