Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Take What You Take

Today I had two real life tumblr moments. I was walking home in the freezing cold, wrapped up in a scarf. Walking home from my uni means that I have to walk through this shortcut, a path in between a football field and a wheat field. As I started listening to my iPod, ‘In my place’ by Coldplay came on and I looked to my right at the wheat field, and the sun was shining through the rain clouds where it kind of shone off the wet field, you know like how people do that triangle with their fingers in front the sun beams. And then as I entered my street, the grey sky had this massive bright rainbow, with a few sun beams and the song ‘Trouble Sleeping’ by The Perishers came on as I walked through the autumn leaf covered street. It felt like I was in a TV show for those few minutes and it was so bizarre. I think also the fact that I was wearing my new glasses probably made my senses heightened...everything was just so bloody clear. Is this how people with 20/20 vision always feel?! Living tumblr lives?!

I just realised the irony of posting about tumblr on blogspot....soz blogspot. I also wish I’d taken pictures of the wheat field/rainbow....but I do have this picture instead:


1 comment:

  1. I love walking at night with my ipod on. Kinda dangerous though

    ReplyDelete