Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sad, But Endearingly So

Whether it's a sign that I've come to a point where I've obviously gone too far in blocking so many people out, but lately I'm starting to decide whether I should try to make an effort with talking to everyone again. It's an unsettling feeling when I realised how easily I was blocking people out, and receiving a jolt of shock when I found myself thinking about blocking my own sister out. That's when I put my foot down, and thought that I'm becoming too bitter for my own good. And it's probably because I miss some of these people. Of course, I'd never ever ever ever like some of these people, with good reason. But there are people I have been unnecessarily cruel to. Have I been too quick in discarding? What would they think if I start talking to them again? Will they talk to me again? It upsets me, and it's cruel that I can only blame myself completely for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment