Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kick Push

I was reading something and listening to music at the same time. As I read the word 'Venice' or some uncommon word like that, the singer sang the word in the song at the exact moment.

Also, yesterday RACV called me to say that my insurance claim to a car crash has been approved. I told them it was the wrong number, because they were looking for a Jade or Adam. And then today my friend was backing out of the uni car park and I was standing outside because the person next to her had parked so shittly, I couldn't even get into the car. And she was turning the wrong way to the arrow, so I was pointing to the other way, confused....then she backed into the car behind her. I don't think it was dented, but scratched. That's one crunching noise I will never forget. But strangely, it popped back out as soon as she drove forward. Coincidences freak me out sometimes.

Once I got a phone call at home from a funeral parlour about a funeral. Thank god that never became a coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment