Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Sunday, March 06, 2011

PYT (Pretty Young Thing)

I'm probably not alone on this, but I just for some reason think there isn't anyone out there for me. I just can't imagine it. I'll probably eventually end up settling for someone that's just okay. I suppose I have about ten years to find that okay person before my family starts thinking I'm gay (which happened to my poor 30 something cousin). But I'm not even sad about the thought of spending the rest of my life without someone. Maybe it's cause I'm content without a boyfriend now and how things are. I'll probably end up looking up that 'FOREVER ALONE' meme.

1 comment:

  1. I think a lot of people settle after realising they've been too picky in previous relationships. I think i'll end up settling too... oh well :)

    ReplyDelete