Life In Technicolour

Life In Technicolour

Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Number

I don't know why it's necessary, but a lot of people here always seems like listing off the things they need to do, especially when they're talking about uni work. And it's starting to really piss me off. Last year Emma used to do it all the bloody time that it drove me insane. I used to just say one thing, then that just made her go off on what she needed to do. I DON'T CARE PEOPLE. I don't really mind if it's just day to day things, but when they list every single detail of their homework schedule it gets me guilty that I'm not doing the work either. I guess that's why it gets me so annoyed.

In other fun things in my life, I was talking to Wendy and she told me of a friend in our course who had something incredibly disturbing happen to her. She's a nice person, so at the start of last year, she went up to loners and befriended them. One of the loners was a seedy looking guy (complete with those pedophile glasses) who was very strange. One night he went to her room and asked about some 'work'. She said she was tired so she went to her bed and closed her eyes. Next thing she knows, he's kissing her. But once he got the picture, he left. Moral of story: don't befriend loners. Especially ones that look like pedophiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment